How do I change the APN on my Samsung A5?
- Select Apps.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Connections and More networks.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Select the Menu button.
- Select Reset to default.
- Select OK. Your phone will reset to default Internet and MMS settings. Network problems should be solved at this point.
Will WhatsApp work on Samsung A5?
In your Galaxy A5 you can store WhatsApp photos and videos thanks to its internal memory 16 GB. You can connect your Galaxy A5 through Wi-Fi thanks to its connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n| dual-band| WiFi Direct| hotspot and download all the photos and videos of WhatsApp.
How do I change APN settings on Samsung?
APN & data settings
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Access Point Names.
- If available, tap the T-Mobile US APN (the bullet point fills with green). If not available, tap the Menu key, and then tap New APN.
- Tap MORE > Save.
- Tap the desired APN profile you want to use.
Can I uninstall Samsung accessory service?
If you do not use any accessories, this app is not required, and you can safely uninstall it from your device.
How do I fix my Samsung no network connection?
How to Fix “No Service and Signal” on Samsung and Android
- Restart Your Android or Samsung Device.
- Toggle Airplane Mode.
- Manually Select Network Operators.
- Run a Ping Test With Service Mode.
- Double-Check Your Sim Card.
- Restore Factory Settings.
Which phones Cannot use WhatsApp?
WhatsApp has shared a list of devices that will no longer support the WhatsApp messaging app starting November 1, 2021. In general, these will be Android phones that are running on Android 4.0. 3 or lower, and Apple iPhones that are running on iOS 9 or older.
What is Samsung accessory file?
Samsung Accessory Service provides a stable environment in which you can use a variety features by connecting accessories to your mobile device. This service is compatible with various connectivity environments, and it makes using accessories with your mobile device efficient and convenient via manager applications.
What is Samsung checkout?
Samsung Checkout offers an optimized purchase experience for your users on Samsung TVs. The user can quickly and safely register a payment method and make frictionless payments repeatedly within the TV environment. Users can register their payment method directly on the TV or through a mobile phone.
Why is APN disabled?
Sometimes, APN settings on your device for a particular carrier may be “locked” such that they are “grayed out” and can’t be modified. This is often an indication that they have been set by your currently connected carrier and that you shouldn’t need to modify them.