What books do you study at A Level English Literature Wjec?
- WJEC GCE AS A Level English Literature Assessment Grids.
- WJEC GCE English Literature CPD Booklet 2016.
- Prose Study Exemplar Aos Highlighted And Marks.
- Enduring Love And Kite Runner Unannotated Extract.
- Commentary For Candidate B Kite Runner And Enduring Love.
- WJEC GCE English Literature Agenda.
Is English Literature an easy A Level?
English Literature A-Level can be really difficult, because it tests you in ways that you might not be used to. You’ll need to think a lot more deeply than at GCSE, and come up with your own original ideas to impress examiners.
What books do you study in A Level English Literature?
Things Fall Apart.
Is A Level English Lit hard?
5. A-Level English Literature. A-Level English Literature is an extremely hard A-Level, and not because of any hidden features or unseen required skills. A-Level English Literature is a difficult A-Level because of the content, and how much you have to write.
What exam board is a level English?
The principal exam boards that assess English Literature at A Level are AQA, Edexcel and OCR, meanwhile Eduqas and WJEC are also popular choices in some schools and colleges across the country.
What jobs can you do with English A level?
What You Can Do with Your English Language Qualification
- Digital copywriter.
- Editorial assistant.
- English as a foreign language teacher.
- Publishing copy-editor/proof-reader.
- Web content manager.
How long is the A level English Lit exam?
2 hours and 15 minutes
Written examination, lasting 2 hours and 15 minutes.
What’s the hardest a level?
In order of easiest to most difficult, our list of the top 15 hardest A-Levels are: Art, Design & Technology (Product Design), Business Studies, Politics, Economics, History, English Literature, Psychology, Modern Languages, Mathematics, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, and Physics.
Why is English literature GCSE so hard?
GCSE English Literature has difficult content that takes a while to master, and also relies on your ability to communicate. You have to deal with both of these factors at the same time, and that’s why this subject can be difficult. If you’re looking for pass rates, GCSE English Literature has a pass rate of 72.9%.