Who did the Dolphins draft in 2014?
Who did the Dolphins draft in 2013?
2013 draft class
Who did the Dolphins draft in 2015?
Who is Miami Dolphins #1 draft pick?
While they’re wrapping up their OTAs this week, the Miami Dolphins have continued the process of getting their draft picks under contracts. The team announced Wednesday via Twitter it had signed first-round pick Jaelan Phillips, the 18th overall selection in the 2021 NFL draft.
Who did the Dolphins select?
The Miami Dolphins have made their second pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, adding Miami edge rusher Jaelan Phillips with the 18th-overall selection.
Who did the Dolphins draft in 2016?
We count down the top five drafts in Dolphins history:
- 2016 DRAFT.
- The hits: T Laremy Tunsil (1st round), CB Xavien Howard (2nd), RB Kenyan Drake (3rd), KR Jakeem Grant (6th)
- The misses: WR Leonte Carroo (3rd round)
Did the Dolphins make the playoffs in 2016?
After a lackluster 1–4 start, the Dolphins would claim six straight wins, and finish the season on a 9–2 run. However, they were defeated by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Wild Card round, ending their season and not winning a playoff game for the 16th straight year.
Who are the Dolphins drafting 2021?
Miami Dolphins — 2021 NFL Draft Grades For Every Pick
- Round 1 (Pick 6) – Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama.
- Round 1 (Pick 18) – Jaelan Phillips, EDGE, Miami.
- Round 2 (Pick 36) – Jevon Holland, S, Oregon.
- Round 2 (Pick 42) – Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame.
- Round 3 (Pick 81) – Hunter Long, TE, Boston College.