Who was the king in the 16th century?
In England, there were Henry VIII and Elizabeth I. In France, there were Francis I and Henry II. In the Holy Roman Empire, it was Charles V and his son Phillip.
Who was the most powerful ruler in 16th century?
16th Century Emperors & Kings
- Oda Nobunaga. 23 June 1534, Japanese.
- Henry VII of England. 28 January 1457, British.
- Suleiman The Magnificent. 06 November 1494, Turkish.
- Akbar. 14 October 1542, Indian.
- Francis II of France. 19 January 1544, French.
- Philip II of Spain. 21 May 1527, Spanish.
- Edward VI of England. 12 October 1537, British.
- Ivan the Terrible.
Who ruled in the 16th century?
1547: Edward VI becomes King of England and Ireland on 28 January and is crowned on 20 February at the age of 9. 1547: Emperor Charles V decisively dismantles the Schmalkaldic League at the Battle of Mühlberg.
Who was the greatest king in history?
Top 10 Greatest Kings in the World
- Pharaoh Thutmose III of Egypt.
- Ashoka The Great.
- King Henry VIII of England.
- King Tamerlane.
- Attila the Hun.
- King Louis XIV of France.
- Alexander The Great.
- Genghis Khan. The King, Genghis Khan surely deserves to be listed in top 10 greatest Kings in the world.
Who is the most beautiful queen in history?
The Most Beautiful Princesses And Queens In History
- Princess Fawzia of Egypt. Wikipedia Commons.
- Grace Kelly of Monaco. Getty Images.
- Rita Hayworth. Getty Images.
- Princess Marie of Romania.
- Princess Gayatri Devi.
- Isabella of Portugal.
- Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel of Saudi Arabia.
- Queen Rania of Jordan.
Who is the powerful king in India?
1. Emperor Akbar. Emperor Akbar was from the Mughal empire and was one of the greatest monarchs in the history of India. He was born in 1542 to Mughal emperor Humayun and Hamida Banu Begum.